Directions To Our Office
From Syracuse:1. Take Interstate 81 North to Exit 47.
2. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp. Follow this street over railroad tracks, past a “Sunoco” gas station/convenience store on the left (there is a large cemetery opposite the store).
3. Make the first left after the store onto Burdick Street, follow to traffic light.
4. Go straight through the traffic light onto Hoard Street. Follow this street past two schools to “T” intersection with Starbuck Ave. The Watertown Center for Business and Industry is before you at this point.
5. Turn right onto Starbuck Ave and look to the left in 200 yards or so for a building with green awnings over the windows. The JCJDC/WICLDC offices are in this building. Parking is available in front.
From Utica Area:
1. Take NYS Route 12 North to Watertown.
2. Turn left on State Street (NYS Rte 12) There is a Stewarts on the right hand corner of this intersection.
3. Make a right at the first light onto Eastern Boulevard there is a convenience store and a couple of muffler shops at this intersection.
4. Follow Eastern Boulevard over the River, and make the first left after the river onto Marble Street.
5. Follow Marble Street until it ends.
6. Turn left onto Water Street.
7. At first light, turn right onto Pearl Street.
8. In 3400 yards a fiveway, signaled intersection is encountered. Turn left onto Starbuck Avenue. Starbuck is actually the second available left at this intersection don’t make the hard left onto East Main Street, make the more gentle left onto Starbuck Ave.
9. The WCBI is on the right side of Starbuck Ave, about 300 yards from the intersection. The facility is a series of older industrial buildings. Our parking area is past the main entrance to NY Air Brake, and past a row of red maples. The building has green awnings over the windows and the words “Watertown Center for Business and Industry” over the door. Turn right into the parking area. The JCJDC/WICLDC offices are through the aluminum entrance door under the awnings.
From St. Lawrence County:
1. Route 11 South to Watertown.
2. After entering the City Limits take a left at the first Traffic Light onto Hoard Street.
3. Go to second stop sign and make a left at a “T”, intersection onto Starbuck Avenue. The WCBI is now visible on the left, noted by older industrial style buildings with green awnings over the windows.
4. Enter the WCBI parking area via the third entrance on the left. The WCBI and JCJDC offices are in the Building with the words “Watertown Center for Business and Industry” on the front.